With a holistic AMS portfolio, wti Technologies offers flexible, scalable, adaptive and customized services to drive performance and business value throughout a customer’s IT environment.
Amplify your application maturity through proven processes and resources
wti‘s AMS portfolio covers the full lifecycle of technology services from transition to transformation to derive optimum business value and get the best out of your IT investments. Through our flexible delivery models, industry best practices and highly experienced AMS resources, we design and road map a customized model suited to effortlessly meet your business objectives. wti also collaborates with you through our specialized Center of Excellence to identify, define and address your evolving service delivery needs.
- Application Development
- Application Maintenance
- Application Modernization
- Application Portfolio Management
- Enterprise Application Integration
- Virtual Captive Unit
- Managed Support Services
- Offshore Development
- Shared Services
Get more than what you think from your application management services from wti
- Our accelerated transition framework reduces transition efforts and cost through innovative methods to transition multi-vendor support projects
- We have ITIL & ITSM Framework (Service and Incident Management) that improves business process cycle time and cost of operations
- Our customer center of excellence and customer specific technology innovation lab ensures continuous maturity of applications to thrive in new age technology landscape
- 24 X 7 Global AMS delivery model
- A strong track record of long standing AMS customers across industries positions us as a strong AMS player
- We have alliance with leading technology partners including Microsoft, SAP, Oracle, amongst others
wti also brings its customer the value of cloud and Mobile Technology to their Applications. We have successfully displayed and deployed such solutions in varied industry verticals including Technology, Healthcare, Automotive and Banking & Financial Services and Insurance Domains.