H1B is the most needed visa by many of the individuals who have a dream to work in the USA. This visa is available to the people all over the country and we process H1B visas with most probability of getting. Highly skilled international professionals or international students have access to this visa form all over the world. The US government provided an opportunity to work and live in the USA. In order to work legally in the USA, every eligible immigrant requires this visa. The most unique advantage with this visa is that the candidate can apply for green cards also.
THE PROCESS TO OBTAIN AN H1B VISA IS:
Step 1 – you Must 1st find an H1B Sponsorship job with a US Sponsoring Company (employer)
Step 2 – your H1B employer files your H1B Visa Application with the US Immigration Bureau
MANDATORY OCCUPATION FOR APPLICANTS
IT, Computing, Finance, Accounting, Banking, Marketing, Engineering (all types), Teaching, HealthCare/Medical, Legal, Lawyers, Networking, Telecom, Business and Management are eligible.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR H-1B
- Photo Id Page: Name, Date of Birth, Date Of Issuance Of Passport, And Final Expiration Date. Please Include Any Passport Extension Pages.
- All U.S. Visa Pages: Every Visa Received From U.S. Consulate
- Any Passport Pages with Stamps Showing Dates Of Travel In And Out Of U.S.
- Do Not Provide Any Extra Passport Pages That Have Nothing On Them
- Must Clearly Show Front And Back Of I-94 Card. Dates of Entry, Place of Entry, and Expiration Date Must Be Clear.
- Provide Copies For Employee & All Family Members
- I-797 Visa Approval Notices: Must Be Whole Page, Not Just I-94 Card On Bottom
- Copy of Actual BA or MA Diploma Only. Do Not Include Secondary Or High School Diplomas. If You Are Waiting for the Final Diploma, Please Provide Proof That You Have Graduated From The School.
- BA or MA Transcripts: Only Include Full, Consolidated Transcripts; Do Not Include Individual Semester Grades
- Education: All Colleges Attended, Dates Of Graduation, Degrees Received
- Work Experience: Names, Dates of All Previous Work Experience (MM/YY To MM/YY)
- BIRTH CERTIFICATES/BIRTH REGISTRY/AFFIDAVIT OF BIRTH OF EMPLOYEE AND ALL FAMILY MEMBERS
- MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE (IF ANY)
- Verification of Current Employment
- Most Recent Paycheck Stub within Last 30 Days
- Most Recent Personal Tax Return with W-2 (If Any)