Organizations are increasingly risk averse; they want to eliminate rogue spend, better predict their spend, and bring their risk exposure under control. They are consolidating and rationalizing their supplier portfolio and eliminating unregulated spend by consolidating under a single Master Vendor program.
wti’s Master Vendor Program meets those needs for you. We help you manage large, enterprise-level supplier consolidations, resource transitions, payroll administrations and post-transition program.
- A single point of contact to manage vendors
- Mitigation for co-employment risks
- Access to critical resources from sunset suppliers through wti’s on-going relationships with them
- Payroll/pass-through management to reduce liabilities and management of contract employees
- Time and cost savings as all invoicing, remittance, timesheet and other administrative processes are handled by wti.
- Comprehensive analytics and reports
- State-of-the-art accelerators, frameworks and toolkits that make transitions seamless, efficient and effective
- Robust systems that cover the entire sub-vendor management process
- End-to-end resource management including compliance, on-boarding, training and development, and off-boarding
Do you require staff with experience on live, long-term projects for immediate deployment? wti’s Contract-To-Hire solution offers you a flexible approach to hire quality contract resources and convert them to permanent employees at no additional risk or cost to you. We have a current, extensive database of skilled consultants available for deployment at your hour of need.
For those companies seeking to access talent and tweak their wti as per their cyclical needs, wti offers flexible, effective and short/long-term contract staffing solutions. With the help of core, well executed recruitment processes, we have access to an extensive database of skilled contractual workers available at affordable pricing. If your projects need immediate resources, count on us for quality, quick time line, with no employee-related costs.
Corporations rely on direct hire services to grow and replenish their resources internally as well as for project-based work. wti’s Direct Hire service is tailored to meet the immediate needs of your organization. We have developed several effective strategies to connect you to the most talented professionals. It would take no time for us to recommend candidates with qualities specific to your needs. Spell out your direct hiring needs and Talent Logic will customize an effective solution for you
We help find the right people for the right job. We understand how critical it is to match the right talent to the specified job. In today’s fast paced business world. We know time management is of utmost importance. We help you utilize your time more effectively by offering the best talent in the market which saves hiring managers time and energy spent on screening candidates. We take a hands-on approach and do all of the legwork for you. Our Staffing Team is professional, compassionate and stringently follows hiring procedures and guidelines. Our staffing professionals keep current with the latest trends in the market. We also use social network platforms to find and recruit the top talent available. We have built a world class Recruiting Engine to compile a talent base of pre-screened candidates available for rapid placement. This talent acquisition model encompasses a sophisticated resource management database and a centralized quick response team specialized in sourcing and qualifying the best candidates through best practices.
- Based on our knowledge of client needs and the skills they typically require, we identify and deliver the finest candidates available through a comprehensive, five-step recruiting process; Planning, Sourcing, Qualification, Closing and On-Boarding.
- We take time to understand your company, and its culture. This helps us assess your requirements, and develop a plan to get the right talent.
- We have an extensive database of the top technical professionals, their job profiles and salary structure, where to find them and when they will be available. We understand their preferences, and what it takes to get them on-board.
- We have a comprehensive network of IT professionals, and we use our referral-based sourcing to improve our selectivity, and effectiveness to choose the top talent for any given requirement.
- We qualify resource candidates through careful analysis of their skills, their preferences and their work history to ensure you get a qualified candidate who meets your specified skill qualifications, culture and cost and is committed to your project.
- We communicate with our candidates continuously throughout the staffing process which results in higher success in closing the selected candidate.
- We customize our on-boarding process for each client’s unique needs so that resources show up on time, ready to go from day one.
- We work in a wide variety of models. We work with most of the leading MSP organizations and VMS software systems. We work direct with clients who want both onsite and offshore IT talent.
- We believe timely and effective communication with our clients and our professional consultants is a key component to achieving successful project completion through sustained consultant performance and retention until project completion. We are fully committed to being a valued partner to you for all of your staffing resources.